Guest Blogging for the Omology.co.uk Blog
We welcome guest posts for our digital marketing blog.
If you would like to have your article featured on our blog and shared with our social media followers (Facebook and Instagram) and subscribers, please read on.
What we look for in a guest post
The articles we’re looking for are:
- Digital Marketing – Focused on an aspect of digital marketing
- Original – Must be unique and not available anywhere else
- Actionable – customers can follow the steps and implement
- Well-written – Unique content only. Articles with poor grammar, spelling mistakes will be ignored
- Data-driven – using data to identify an insight or process or analysis is right down our alley.
- Interesting – something new and that tweaks our curiosity
Guest posts need to be well-written, unique and provide insight for marketers and business owners.
Topics of interest for guest posts on our blog
The type of content we look for are those aspects which look to provide insights into digital marketing. In addition, we also look for how to do something as best practice or analysis and instruction on a change in the industry.
Your guest post should meet the following guidelines
- We are looking for longer articles – min 700 words.
- Reflect the informal writing style and tone the Omology.co.uk blog. The tone is helpful and backing up with facts, analysis and insights in a friendly manner.
- Proper attribution of all data and analysis, articles and material referenced.
- No more than one link to your company’s website in the body of the post (multiple links to other sources, especially our previous articles, are encouraged)
What we won’t accept as a guest blog post
There are some things we prefer not to accept as part of our guest posting program, including:
- Anything that does not meet our guidelines above.
- Anything that’s been covered on our blog before.
- Anything that is not insightful and tweaks our nerdy interest.
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme or obvious link spam.
- Anything that’s too promotional about your company or organisation.
- Anything that is a generic and been seen before – 10 things to blah blah blah
How to submit your guest post
Please email us at email@example.com with the following:
- Your completed post as an HTML/text (formatted for WordPress) file or Word Doc.
- Image files (with attribution) in a separate folder. Images should be 800px wide.
- Short author bio including a maximum of one anchor text link to your own website (or choice of social profile).
- A headshot of yourself for your author bio (optional).
If your article meets our editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know when your article will be published.
You can also email us at the above address with a list of guest post ideas for us to choose from if you prefer but they MUST meet the guidelines set out on this page.
If you email us and don’t follow this information on this page your email will be deleted. So don’t waste both our time and please follow the guidelines.
In addition please note
- We cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog, LinkedIn, Medium, Inbound.org, or any other platforms afterward. Here’s more on what you can do besides sharing the post on your own social channels.
- Omology.co.uk reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit, and update your post in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- Omology.co.uk reserves the right to include calls-to-action to omology.info content, including but not limited to email newsletters, ebooks, and other downloadable content.
We look forward to hearing from you!